Doug Turner, Atlanta Custom Furniture Designer
If you'd like to receive a quote, we'll need the following basic information to get started:
- Name. If you represent a business, please provide a primary contact name and business name.
- Address or neighborhood in the Atlanta area, state and city for out of state clients. We need this to determine any applicable delivery, shipping and installation costs.
- Email address
- Phone #
- Are you a designer or architect? Will you be reselling this project? If so, please tell us, and we'll remove any applicable taxes from the quote.
- Desired delivery date, including any special circumstances, e.g. “Restaurant opening, need tables by...”, “Board meeting, need conference table by...”.
- Describe your project in as much detail as possible. Approximate dimensions are fine. If you do not have specific materials in mind, simply describe what you’d like, e.g. “Light brown wood”, “Painted white to match my trim”, “Wood with metal accents”.
- Attach any inspiration images or links to specific projects in our portfolio or elsewhere on the web. If you have them, attach finished drawings, working sketches or notes. Scans or “phone camera scans” are fine.